Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Student Association
We are approaching to the 4 figure membership count. To organize our community service we have decided to register Navodaya as NGO (non-governmental organization). The new domain www.navodaya.org has been registered to list all our plans and the projects executed by our organization www.navodaya.net . This will also help us to execute all financial transactions without any issue.
I am visiting India in the month of November and during my visit I will complete all the legal formalities of registering the NGO. To form our 'Memorandum of Association', 'Rules and Regulations' we need your feedback. Please visit the forum thread and put your thoughts, what you expect from the NGO. http://www.navodaya.net/jnv/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=340#340
Here is the initial document :
The organization ‘Hum Hi Navodaya Ho’ has a mission of welfare to the most vulnerable sections of the society [street children, widows, destitute, Orphan, Senior Citizens, tribal, Slums, Handicap, Poor People, Affected Persons, Farmers, Students, Consumers]. The betterment of life style, education, economy, culture, politics, agriculture, Industry and health. Preserving and promoting skills, heritages and environment. Centers for the Development Projects and disaster management.
- To undertake and promote education, agriculture, Hi-Tech, Industrial, entrepreneur and health related programs for all sections of the community.
- To establish research, training and rehabilitation centers to achieve the mission.
- To undertake skill development and income generating activities for the most vulnerable sections of the society.
- To promote modern agriculture and animal husbandry.
- To undertake all development activities to uplift women’s status in the society.
- To organize youth forums for the sake of integration, leadership, politics, communal harmony, secularize and world brotherhood.
- Relief and rehabilitation of affected families.
- Development of orphan children, street Children & child guidance clinics and centers to ensure overall growth and development of children in a healthy and conducive environment
- Promote education among all sections of community for universalization of education, Training centers biotechnology Project and rehabilitation centers for Children, destitute woman, Poor tribal communities, elderly person and window
Development Focus :
Life Style, Education, Economy, Culture, Politics, Agriculture, Industry, health, Child, AIDS, Age care, Women, Rural Transformation, Disaster Management
Geographical Focus :
Recognition of NGO :
Group of Highly Educated Students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidayalaya all across world.
For Child Development, Agriculture, Women Development
Any Other Details :
Trust of the organization is on capacity building and mobilization of internal resources for sustainable impact of development. Interventions. Focus is on identifying real issues and challenges and then address them with people’s involvement.